- Yield: 4 dozen brownies
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 cups caramels, unwrapped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions. Spread 1 1/2 cups prepared batter in prepared pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until center is set.
- COMBINE caramels, sweetened condensed milk and butter in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until caramels are almost melted. Whisk until smooth. Gently spread caramel mixture over partially baked brownie. Sprinkle caramel with chocolate chips. Spread remaining unbaked brownie batter evenly over chocolate chips. Sprinkle with pecan halves.
- BAKE an additional 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate. Lift chilled brownies from pan onto cutting board. Cut into bars. Cover; chill until ready to serve.
- Brownies are best served when chilled or at room temperature.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 48), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 23g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.