Key Lime Cheesecake
- Yield: one (9-inch) cheesecake
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs or vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Green food coloring
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk on low speed until smooth. Add eggs and flour; mix well. Stir in lime juice.
- DIVIDE filling in half. Pour one half over crust. Add food coloring to other half; spoon over white filling. Swirl with knife to marbleize.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set. Cool 10 minutes. With thin knife, carefully loosen cheesecake from side of pan. Chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 530 (Calories from Fat 320), Total Fat 36g (Saturated Fat 20g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 165mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 36g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.