Chocolate Truffle Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened or semi-sweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb pie crust
- SPRINKLE gelatin over water in small saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Cool.
- BEAT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in large bowl until smooth. Stir in gelatin mixture and vanilla. Mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared crust.
- CHILL 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 30g (Saturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 37g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.