Brownie Mint Sundae Squares
- Yield: 20 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 4 to 6 green food coloring (optional)
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
Or Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- LINE a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; spray with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in walnuts. Turn into prepared pan. Bake as directed. Cool thoroughly.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract and food coloring, if desired, in large bowl. Fold in whipped cream and chocolate chips. Spoon over brownie layer.
- COVER; freeze 6 hours or until firm. To serve, lift from pan with foil; cut into squares. Serve with hot fudge sauce, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 square of 20), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 30g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.