Minty Grasshopper Pie
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 to 4 drops green food coloring
- 16 fudge mint cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb pie crust
- BEAT cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy in large bowl; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- STIR in peppermint extract, food coloring and crushed cookies. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- CHILL at least 3 hours. Garnish as desired. Serve chilled.
- Top with chocolate shavings, additional cookie pieces or mint leaves.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 650 (Calories from Fat 290), Total Fat 32g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 3.5g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 410mg, Total Carbohydrate 82g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 66g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.