Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- 8 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz.) peanut butter chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Melt chocolate and butter with sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan over low heat; remove from heat.
- ADD biscuit mix, egg and vanilla; beat with electric mixer until smooth and well blended. Let mixture cool to room temperature. Stir in peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until tops are lightly crusted. Cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48 cookies), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.