Eagle Brand® Hot Fudge Sauce
- Yield: About 2 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk, butter and water in medium-sized heavy saucepan over medium heat. Beat smooth with wire whisk if necessary. Stir in vanilla.
- SERVE warm over ice cream or as fruit dipping sauce. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator; reheat to serve.
- To Reheat: Combine desired amount of sauce with small amount of water in small heavy saucepan. Stir constantly over low heat until heated through.
- MICROWAVE METHOD
- COMBINE ingredients in 1 quart glass measure. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring after each minute.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16 of recipe, abt 2 T), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.