Double Chocolate Cookies
- Yield: 5 1/2 dozen cookies
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate or 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients except white chocolate chips and nuts in large bowl; beat until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 minutes or until tops are slightly crusted (do not overbake). Cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 66), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.