Orange Pineapple Punch
- Yield: 4 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed in refrigerator
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- COMBINE pineapple juice, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice in large punch bowl.
- GRADUALLY add ginger ale stirring gently to mix. Top with scoops of sherbet, orange slices and mint.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cup, 1/16 of recipe), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 47g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.