Nutty Chocolate Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen brownies
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan generously with no-stick cooking spray.
- MELT 1 cup chocolate chips with butter in large saucepan over low heat; remove from heat. Add biscuit mix, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla. Stir in nuts and remaining 1 cup chips. Turn into prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of pan. Cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 23g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.