Quick 'N' Creamy Pudding
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- 2 (4-serving size) packages instant pudding mix, any flavor
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat well. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into individual serving dishes.
- CHILL. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 440mg, Total Carbohydrate 63g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 57g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.