Chocolate Fudge Goblins
- Yield: 5 dozen pieces
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pecan halves
- MELT chocolate chips, butter, sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over medium heat until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in chopped nuts and vanilla.
- DROP by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper lined baking sheets. Top with pecan halves. Chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.