Lucky Mint Cheesecake
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1/2 cup (3 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) plus 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- Several drops green food coloring
- 1 large egg
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Melt chocolate chips with 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk in small saucepan. Stir in vanilla. Spread on bottom of pie crust.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in remaining sweetened condensed milk, mint extract and green food coloring. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Place pie crust on baking sheet; place on oven rack. Carefully pour mint mixture over chocolate layer in pie crust.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until center is nearly set. Cool. Chill at least 3 hours.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 530 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 53g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 25%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.