Peanut Magic Cookie Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 60 wafers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- HEAT oven 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE wafer crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients, pressing down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. After bars have baked and cooled, lift up with edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 22g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.