Banana Split Dessert Pizza
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, plus 1 tbsp., softened, divided
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts, plus additional for garnish
- 3 medium bananas, sliced, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) can sliced pineapple, drained, halved
- 12 maraschino cherries, drained, patted dry
- 1 (1 oz.) square semi-sweet chocolate
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray pizza pan or baking sheet lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, 4 tablespoons lemon juice and vanilla in medium bowl; mix well. Chill.
- BEAT 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add flour and 3/4 cup nuts; mix well. Press dough into 12-inch circle on prepared pizza pan or baking sheet, forming rim around edge. Prick with fork.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- ARRANGE 2 sliced bananas on cooled crust. Spoon filling evenly over bananas. Dip remaining banana slices in remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice; arrange on top along with pineapple, cherries and additional nuts.
- MELT chocolate with remaining 1 tablespoon butter in small saucepan over low heat; drizzle over pie. Chill thoroughly.
- Crust and filling can be made in advance and held until ready to assemble. Cover crust and store at room temperature; store filling in refrigerator. Best if eaten the same day as assembled.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of pizza), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 35g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.