Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 65 Minutes
- CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips, or 8 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 300ºF. Combine wafer crumbs, powdered sugar, cocoa and butter in medium bowl. Press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 570 (Calories from Fat 350), Total Fat 39g (Saturated Fat 22g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 150mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 44g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.