Chocolate Orange Balls
- Yield: 8 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 60 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 (9 oz.) packages chocolate wafer cookies, crushed (about 4 1/2 cups crumbs)
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat, crumbled
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Unsweetened cocoa or powdered sugar
- COMBINE crushed cookie crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, mincemeat, coconut, nuts, orange juice and orange peel in large bowl until
well blended. Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- SHAPE into 1-inch balls. Rechill if mixture becomes too soft. Roll in cocoa or powdered sugar. Place on wax paper lined baking sheets. Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- The flavor improves after 24 hours. They can be made ahead and stored in refrigerator for several weeks.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 ball of 96), Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.