Frozen Chocolate Cookie Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (12 cookies)
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, whipped (do not use non-dairy whipped topping)
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb pie crust
- Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Topping, or chocolate-flavored syrup
- Chopped nuts
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in large bowl. Fold in cookies and whipped cream. Pour into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- SCOOP ice cream into prepared crust. Drizzle with topping. Garnish with nuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 740 (Calories from Fat 370), Total Fat 41g (Saturated Fat 20g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 83g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 62g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 25%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.