- Yield: 3 dozen mints
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (2 lb.) package powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Assorted colored granulated sugar or crystals
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and half of powdered sugar in medium bowl until blended. Gradually add remaining powdered sugar and peppermint extract, beating until stiff.
- ROLL mixture into 1/2-inch balls; roll in desired sugar and place on parchment paper. Let stand 8 hours.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 mint of 36), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 10), Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 10mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 31g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.