Cranberry Orange Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 to 15 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 75 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (36 to 40 wafers)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine wafer crumbs, sugar and butter. Press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well. Stir in cranberries and orange peel. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 560 (Calories from Fat 340), Total Fat 38g (Saturated Fat 21g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 180mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 39g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.