Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, plus 1 tsp., divided
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg and 3 tablespoons lemon juice; mix well. Pour half the batter into crust.
- COMBINE remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice with preserves in a small bowl. Spoon half the preserves over batter. Pour remaining batter over preserves; spoon remaining preserves over batter. Swirl preserves and batter with knife to create a decorative pattern.
- BAKE 55 minutes. Cool. Chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 500 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 69g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 59g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.