Coconut-Pecan Bar Cookies
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, cocoa and baking powder in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press mixture on bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 12 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool slightly.
- COMBINE eggs, sweetened condensed milk, coconut and pecans in medium bowl. Pour over partially baked crust.
- BAKE an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until set in center. Cool. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.