Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (6 oz.) package graham cracker pie crust
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and pumpkin pie spice. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/18 of pie), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 46g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 170%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 20%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.