Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- COMBINE 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Place 2 tablespoons chocolate mixture in small resealable plastic bag for drizzle. Spread remaining chocolate mixture evenly onto bottom of pie crust. Chill 10 minutes.
- BEAT remaining sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon over chocolate layer. Cut corner off bag with reserved chocolate mixture. Drizzle over pie.
- FREEZE 1 hour or until firm.
- Can be made ahead and kept in freezer. Transfer from freezer to refrigerator 30 to 45 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 540 (Calories from Fat 310), Total Fat 35g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 40g), Protein 12g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.