Triple Peanut Fudge
- Yield: 2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 (10 oz.) package peanut butter flavored chips
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT peanut butter chips and peanut butter with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in peanuts and vanilla. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper; peel off paper. Cut into squares.
- MICROWAVE METHOD: Combine peanut butter chips, sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes or until chips melt, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes. Proceed as above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 32), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.