Chocolate Orange Fudge
- Yield: About 1 1/2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, almonds or pecans (optional)
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded orange peel
- LINE 8-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in nuts and orange peel. Pour into prepared pan. Cool slightly.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper; peel off paper. Cut into diamonds or squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 24), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.