Pink Lemonade Pie
- Yield: one (8- or 9-inch) pie
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 240 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade from concentrate, thawed
- Few drops red food coloring
- 1 (4 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) baked pie crust
- 1/2 cup coconut, tinted pink
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, lemonade concentrate and food color, if desired.
- FOLD in whipped topping. Pour into prepared pie crust. Chill 4 hours or until set. Garnish with coconut.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 540 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 71g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 60g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.