Strawberries and Cream Trifle
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1 large (9-inch) prepared angel food cake, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- Additional fresh strawberries for garnish
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- WHISK sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix. Whisk 2 minutes until well blended. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- STIR together sliced strawberries and preserves. Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into bottom of 4-quart clear glass trifle bowl or round glass serving bowl. Top with half the cake cubes, half the strawberries and half the remaining pudding mix. Repeat layers, ending with pudding.
- REFRIGERATE 3 to 4 hours or until set. Garnish top of trifle with additional sliced strawberries and almonds just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 92g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 67g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 70%, Calcium 20%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.