- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 3/4 cup strong brewed Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee, divided *
- 1 (3 oz.) package (24) ladyfingers, cut crosswise into quarters
- 1 (8 oz.) container mascarpone or cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grated semi-sweet chocolate and strawberries
- COMBINE chocolate chips, 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and 1/4 cup coffee in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 to 60 seconds or until warm. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Cool.
- PLACE ladyfinger pieces in medium bowl. Drizzle evenly with 1/4 cup coffee, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork after each addition. Beat mascarpone cheese, remaining 1/4 cup coffee and remaining sweetened condensed milk in large bowl with electric mixer. Add 1 cup cream and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form.
- SPOON one-third of mascarpone mixture into 8 parfait glasses. Layer half of chocolate mixture and half of ladyfinger pieces on top of mascarpone layers. Repeat mascarpone, chocolate and ladyfinger layers. Top with remaining mascarpone mixture.
- CHILL, covered, at least 2 hours. Beat remaining 1/2 cup cream in small bowl with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Spoon a dollop of whipped cream onto each parfait. Garnish with grated chocolate and strawberries, if desired.
- *To make strong brewed coffee: Measure 1/4 cup Folgers® Classic Roast Ground Coffee for each 1 1/2 cups water. Brew as desired.
- To substitute Folgers® Instant Coffee Crystals for strong brewed coffee, combine 1 tablespoon coffee crystals and 3/4 cup boiling water.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 parfait of 8), Calories 550 (Calories from Fat 350), Total Fat 39g (Saturated Fat 23g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 42g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.