S'more Cookie Pizza
- Yield: 2 pizzas (24 servings)
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 14 Minutes
- 1 (18 oz.) roll refrigerated sugar-cookie dough
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Press cookie dough into 2 ungreased 12-inch pizza pans.
- BAKE 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in medium-sized saucepan over low heat. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with milk chocolate candies, marshmallows and peanuts.
- BAKE 4 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly toasted. Cool. Cut into wedges.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/24 of pizza), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 42g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.