Banana Cookie Bars
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 medium bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Melt butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and bananas in small bowl. Pour evenly over crumbs. Top with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill thoroughly. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.