Berry Berry Cool Pie
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups assorted fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 oz.) Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust
- MIX together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large bowl until blended. Stir in berries. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- FREEZE 5 hours or until set. Let stand 30 to 40 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired.
- For Fudge Drizzle: Place 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping in resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one corner. Drizzle topping over pie before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/18 of pie), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 65g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 53g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.