Chocolate and Butterscotch Fudge
- Yield: About 2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz.) butterscotch chips
- LINE an 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate chips with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in nuts, if desired, and vanilla. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- MELT butterscotch chips and remaining sweetened condensed milk in clean heavy saucepan over low heat. Spread evenly over chocolate layer.
- CHILL 3 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 32), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.