Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, plus additional for garnish
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb pie crust
- CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla, beating just until blended.
- ARRANGE 1 cup raspberries evenly in pie crust. Place pie crust on baking sheet. Slowly pour cream cheese mixture over raspberries. Bake on baking sheet 28 to 32 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on baking sheet on wire rack.
- COMBINE chocolate chips and cream in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds or until chocolate mixture is melted and smooth when stirred. Spread evenly over cheesecake using the back of a spoon. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with additional raspberries, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of cheesecak), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 39g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.