- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 cup sweetened, flaked coconut
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- COMBINE coconut, pineapple, pecans, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large bowl; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Cover and chill 3 hours or overnight.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 45g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.