Jolly Jack-O' Lanterns
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages prepared mini graham cracker pie crusts
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Orange colored sprinkles
- 6 green gumdrops, halved
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cocoa and orange juice concentrate in large bowl. Beat in pudding mix with electric mixer. Chill 10 minutes.
- FOLD in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Chill at least 1 hour.
- CUT out 36 tiny wax paper triangles for eyes and noses; cut out 12 wax paper mouths. Lightly spray 1 side of each wax paper cut-out with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange cut-outs on tarts, sprayed sides down, to resemble jack-o-lanterns.
- SHAKE orange sprinkles over tarts to cover tops. Carefully remove wax paper shapes. Place a halved gumdrop at top of each tart.
- To remove tarts from foil pans more easily, brush crusts with slightly beaten egg white before filling. Bake at 375°F 5 minutes. Cool. Remove from foil pans. Fill; chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 tart), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.