Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Yield: 16 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Chocolate Premium Cake Mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream, stiffly whipped
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for two 9-inch layers. Remove cakes from pans; cool.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and chocolate in large bowl until well blended. Gradually beat in water and pudding mix until smooth. Chill 30 minutes. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Chill at least one hour.
- PLACE one cake layer on serving plate; top with 1 1/2 cups mousse mixture. Top with remaining cake layer. Frost side and top of cake with remaining mousse mixture.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 32g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.