Holiday Coffee Cake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 11 x 7-inch baking dish lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE biscuit mix, 4 tablespoons butter, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, sour cream and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in large bow; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Pour batter into prepared dish.
- STIR together brown sugar, pecans, remaining 1 tablespoon butter and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle mixture evenly over batter.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice of 12), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.