Deep-Dish Pumpkin Pie
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (15 oz.) can packed pumpkin (2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Ice cream or whipped topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, brown sugar and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture. Press remaining crumbs firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- WHISK pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, allspice and salt in large bowl. Pour over crumbs in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until golden. Cool. Serve with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of recipe), Calories 580 (Calories from Fat 290), Total Fat 33g (Saturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 65g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 47g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 130%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.