Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Fudge
- Yield: About 1 1/2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups (12 oz.) peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT peanut butter chips with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk, butter and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- MELT chocolate chips with remaining sweetened condensed milk in small saucepan. Remove from heat; add vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- SPREAD peanut butter mixture evenly into prepared pan. Spoon chocolate mixture over peanut butter mixture. With table knife or metal spatula, swirl through top of fudge.
- CHILL 3 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 24), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.