Apple Pumpkin Dessert
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 1 (15 oz.) can pure pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs (about 18 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 8 (6 oz.) custard cups with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon equal portions of apple filling into cups.
- COMBINE pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in large bowl; mix well. Spoon equal portions over apple filling.
- COMBINE gingersnap crumbs and butter in small bowl. Sprinkle over pumpkin filling. Place cups on 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake an additional 15 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 65g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 45g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 140%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.