Harvest Pumpkin Tarts
- Yield: 24 tarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 18 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 24 (3-inch) unbaked tart shells
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, egg, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl until smooth. Pour evenly into tart shells.
- BAKE 18 minutes or until center is just set and pastry is golden. Cool. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 tarts), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.