Peppermint Chocolate Fudge
- Yield: About 2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup crushed hard peppermint candy
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in peppermint extract. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with peppermint candy.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper; peel off paper. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 32 pieces), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.