Holiday Treasure Cookies
- Yield: 5 dozen cookies
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 9 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 3/4 cups (10 oz.) mini chocolate drops or milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate baking pieces
- 1 cup holiday candy bits
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and butter in large bowl until smooth; add reserved crumb mixture, mixing well. Stir in coconut, chocolate pieces and holiday bits. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; transfer from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 60), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.