- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 65 Minutes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Or 8 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 65 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature. Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 560 (Calories from Fat 340), Total Fat 38g (Saturated Fat 22g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 145mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 44g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.