Festive Magic Cookie Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups candy-coated chocolate candies
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate candies, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. After bars have baked and cooled, lift up with edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.