Chocolate Layered Magic Cookie Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 oz.) butterscotch or peanut butter-flavored chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F (325°F for glass dish). Combine graham cracker crumbs, cocoa, sugar and butter in small bowl. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- POUR sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 19g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.