Eagle Brand® Mini Cheesecakes
- Yield: 24 mini cheesecakes
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker or chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- GARNISH SUGGESTIONS
- Fresh fruits, candies, whipped toppings, chocolate curls
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Spray 24 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press equal portions into bottoms prepared muffin cups.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Spoon equal amounts of mixture (about 3 tablespoons) into prepared cups.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until cakes spring back when lightly touched. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired.
- *If using sprayed muffin cups, cool baked cheesecakes. Freeze 15 minutes; remove from pans. Garnish as desired.
- CHOCOLATE MINI CHEESECAKES: FOLLOW recipe above, except melt 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips; add to cream cheese mixture, mixing well. Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 mini cheesecake), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 15g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.