Rocky Road Candy
- Yield: 4 dozen pieces
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 7 cups miniature marshmallows
- LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate chips and butter in heavy saucepan over low heat with sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat.
- COMBINE peanuts and marshmallows in large bowl. Stir in chocolate mixture. Spread in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper; peel off paper. Cut into squares.
- MICROWAVE METHOD
- COMBINE chocolate chips, butter and sweetened condensed milk in 1-quart glass measuring cup. Cook on HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes. Stir to melt chips. Let stand 5 minutes. Proceed as above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 48), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.