Lemon Cloud Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Yellow food coloring
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker or baked pie crust
- STIR together sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and food coloring, if desired, in medium bowl. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared crust.
- CHILL 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 36g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.